The Chuuk Department of Education (CDOE) is currently recruiting college graduates for over 50 teaching positions in public elementary and secondary schools across each of Chuuk Stateʻs five regions. A team from CDOE will be in Honolulu (June 22 – 25, 2016) and Guam (June 26 – 30, 2016) to meet with interested individuals – Chuukese or not.
- Airfare to Chuuk
- Housing for teachers placed in a school away from family
- Financial incentives for teachers willing to teach in “hard to fill” schools
- Competitive salary based on teaching experience
- Qualified candidates with bachelorʻs degree & teaching excellence possible fast track to a school leadership position with higher salary
- Associate of Arts or Science degree holders are eligible for degree upgrading programs in Chuuk
- Only degree holders can be employed in public schools in the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM)
- Fill out the Job Application Form and send to CDOE with all required documents.
- The recruiting team will conduct interviews during the dates above. Bring your application to your interview or send later.
- For more information, please contact Paul Hadik at firstname.lastname@example.org.